This yarn is spun from the finest merino wool, bred for generations by ranchers in Northern Uruguay. The softness and squish of this yarn is simply unparalleled. A delicate lace-weight single, it blocks like a dream and creates a fabric that is the very definition of comfort.
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, lightweight garments. Works well double-stranded for accessories, garments, and colorwork!
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Lace
- Texture: Single
- Yardage/Meters: 470 yards (430 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 2 – 2.75 mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E4 or 2,0-3,5 mm
- Content: 100% Baby Merino Wool.
- Cares: Hand Wash, cold water.