A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as a Rios’s baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Sport
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces).
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 – 6 or 3.5 – 4mm
- Recommended hook size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.5-4.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Cares: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.